Terms and Conditions & Delivery/Pick-Up Arrangements
Important Notice: It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, you must confirm that you are 18 years old or above. You must ensure that no other person except yourself shall use your login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery, otherwise delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between you and us.
- In these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions (as defined below) (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), “LRC” or “we” or “us” refers to the Ladies’ Recreation Club and the “member” or “you” means any person who places an order with us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website or our mobile app (as the case may be) (collectively “our Wine e-Store”). By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability. Our Gourmet 10 team will inform you in advance if there are any changes.
- Delivery Service
- You may enjoy free delivery service to your specified delivery address (one destination only) when your order meets our minimum purchase amount of HK$2,000 and above at our Wine e-Store (as specified under your invoice). For purchase amount below HK$2,000, delivery can be arranged at a cost based on request.
- Delivery service is only available at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories (excluding Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan). This service is available from 10am to 9pm between Monday and Saturday (excluding public holidays) at the preferred time you have chosen upon check-out. Please contact Gourmet 10 at 3199 3661 or email email@example.com for any enquiries on delivery arrangements.
- A minimum notice of 5 working days is required for arranging a delivery or rescheduling another delivery.
- After your order has been accepted, we will confirm with you about the expected delivery time and date.
- When typhoon signal No. 8 or above or a black rainstorm warning is hoisted, or unexpected circumstances arise (e.g. lockdown), delivery service will be suspended. The delivery will be rescheduled for you.
- All expected delivery dates and time are estimated only. We will not be liable for any loss or compensation you may incur as a result of late delivery.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Gourmet 10 shall be final.
- Pick-Up Service
- A minimum notice of 5 working days is required for arranging a pick-up.
- Please collect your purchased item(s) from Gourmet 10 within 3 days from the designated date of collection during its operating hours.
- Please inform us in advance if you send an authorised representative to collect the purchased items on behalf of you.
- Payment, Exchange and Refund
- Your membership account will be debited once the order is confirmed.
- Wine is a perishable commodity, and some may deteriorate over time or if stored improperly, e.g. extremes of temperature. Therefore, we only (at our discretion) accept return or replacement of purchased items only under the following circumstances:(a) if the item is proven that it is defective or damaged before you accepted it; or
(b) the item we delivered does not match with your order.Please return the items with its original packaging and free gifts (if any) related to the returned product. Please provide order invoice and delivery note upon return.
- We will inspect the items you wish to return. If we found the item is not defective, damaged or the items are matched with you order, refund or exchange is not allowed.
- If we accept your exchange request, our Gourmet 10 team will contact you for the arrangement.
- If we accept your refund request, we refund the amount to your membership account.
- Data Privacy Protection
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of members with respect to personal data. We will not pass your details to any third party, except for the purpose of delivery arrangement. Only the receiver’s name, contact number and delivery address will be shared for such purpose.