LRC Members are welcome to apply Introduction Reciprocal Clubs Letter to visit these reciprocal clubs.
- Please complete the form below - 'A Letter of Introduction for Reciprocal Clubs' and send to the Membership Office at email@example.com at least one to two weeks prior to your departure.
- The electronic letter is issued for current visit. The date of visit will not be longer than a month ahead of the issue date.
- Some reciprocal clubs may require LRC members to confirm non-residency of their countries.
- LRC Members can enjoy reciprocal privileges at the Clubs listed below. Please click here for further details of reciprocal clubs.
- A minimum of 7 working days is required to issue an electronic Letter of Introduction.