Due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, we are temporarily suspending the reciprocal club programme until further notice and therefore will not issue letter of introduction to our Reciprocal Clubs.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com
LRC Members are welcome to apply Introduction Reciprocal Clubs Letter to visit these reciprocal clubs.
- Please complete the form below - 'A Letter of Introduction for Reciprocal Clubs' and send to the Membership Office at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one to two weeks prior to your departure.
- The electronic letter is issued for current visit. The date of visit will not be longer than a month ahead of the issue date.
- Some reciprocal clubs may require LRC members to confirm non-residency of their countries.
- LRC Members can enjoy reciprocal privileges at the Clubs listed below. Please click here for further details of reciprocal clubs.
- A minimum of 7 working days is required to issue an electronic Letter of Introduction.