LRC Members are welcome to apply for an e-Letter of Introduction in order to visit our reciprocal clubs. Here are some important points to take note of:
- To obtain the e-letter of introduction, please log in to the Members' Area on LRC website and search for "Reciprocal Clubs" in the menu bar. Alternatively, members can also log in to the LRC Mobile App and click the "Reciprocal Clubs" icon. Members are then required to complete the online application.
- After completing the online application, the e-letter of introduction will be sent directly to the respective club from email@example.com, with a copy sent to members' email addresses.
- The e-letter serves as a letter of introduction to a reciprocal club for the upcoming visit. The issue date of the e-letter will be no more than one month ahead of the visit date and the duration of the visit is limited to a maximum of one month.
- Please note that some reciprocal clubs may require members to confirm their non-residency status in their respective countries.
- The issuance of the introductory letter is subject to the settlement of any outstanding payments.
- To avoid any miscommunication between clubs and members, LRC Members are advised to contact the reciprocal club directly for information on their club usage, guest policy, facilities booking and updated information.
- LRC Members are also required to settle all accounts before departing from the reciprocal club, as charges cannot be transferred to the LRC membership account.
- For enquiries, please contact the Membership Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further details on reciprocal clubs, please click on the links below: